“Commitment to Collaboration”
• To be visible internationally in global standards in collaboration with other international healthcare institutions
• International Collaboration
• Student & Faculty exchange program
• Joint research, publication
• Joint arrangement of workshop, seminar & conferences
• Joint service to humanity for distressed & migrated population
1. MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) under International Affairs Wing, DIAR
|Faculty of Medicine & Faculty of Dentistry, International Islamic University, Malaysia (IIUM)||CIMC & CIDS||30 January, 2018||5 Years (Renewable)|
2. Student exchange program: Team of students from CIDC had attachment in Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, IIUM, Malaysia from 10-14 December, 2018.
3. Interactive lecture by guest speaker: Prof. Dato’ Dr. Ariff Bin Osman, Deputy Campus Director (Student Affairs) delivered interactive lectures for students & reachers on 21-22 August at CIMC campus.
4. Joint publication: Che Musa M , Hassan Y , Rahman F , Jeenia F . Provision of Health and Dental Care in Two Middle Income Asian Countries. Journal of Biotechnology and Strategic Health Research. 2018; 2(3): 188-182.
5. Joint conference: 1st International Conference, 2019 (6-7 Feb), CIMC & CIDC was co-organised by Faculty of Medicine, IIUM, Malaysia. 6. Participation in international symposium: Prof. Md. Amir Hossain, Principal, CIMC & Prof. Muslim Uddin, Principal, CIDC participated as speakers in Medical Research Symposium 2019 (MRS19) organised by Faculty of Medicine, IIUM, Malaysia as speakers and attended the post-CME meeting.